Queen’s College is part of the University of Cambridge. Margaret of Anjou(1430-1482), then queen of England, founded this college in 1448. The grove is north of the former Fellow’s Garden on the west side of the river Cam.
It is a woodland garden. The paths and the landscape are the same as it was in 1750 and dates to when the famous mathematical bridge was built. The bridge connected the Cloisters to the Stable. The bridge was later modified and placed on steel piles. There is a walk along the river as well as a path into the trees. On this spring day, the tulips and daffodils added a certain charm to this garden.